Civil Engineer/ Project Manager
The Great Falls, MT office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Civil Engineer. We have been around since 1965 and serve a diverse clientele from our nine offices in Idaho, Montana, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmosphere in the office is energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Potential for personal ownership in a strong business
• End-of-year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
• Competitive salary
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
• Will provide training in project management.
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in Montana or have the ability to obtain a Montana license within 2 years.
• Must have experience in one or more of the following types of projects:
- Water distribution, sewer collection
- Storm water systems
- Roads or highways
- Water or wastewater treatment systems
- Subdivision land development
- Commercial site design
- Federal Government facilities such as for the US Airforce
• Ability to be versatile and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.
• Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
• Good writing and verbal skills are essential.
• Attention to detail, a drive to achieve quality work, and meet deadlines.
• Must be capable of independent work at times and regularly collaborate with coworkers.
• AutoCAD and organization skills are desirable.
• Construction-related experience is desirable.
• Experience living or working in Montana is preferred.