Construction Representative / Materials Tester
Our Watford City, ND office has an immediate Construction Representative opportunity. The Watford City, ND is a small office that serves a diverse range of clients in the heart of the Bakken.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Inspection of underground utilities.
- Inspection of new roadways, parking lots, etc.
- Onsite materials testing including concrete and soils testing.
- Attend meetings related to construction projects.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards are adhered to and interpret policies as required.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Identify potential problems to the contractor and project and engineer and provide continuous progress status reports to project engineer and supervisor.
- Must be able to read and understand construction plans, blueprints, and maps.
- Communicate effectively with construction manager and project manager.
- Operate a level and understand cut and fills and elevations for grades.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with coworkers, providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers.