Construction Quality Control Manager
The Helena, MT office has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with heavy civil construction experience. The Helena office provides services to municipal and private clients in the region along with the State and Federal agencies located in the Capital City and is a liaison with state and federal agencies for other TD&H offices.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End of year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Implement and manage Contractor’s Quality Control Program including the coordination, performance, and executive of construction inspection and testing services.
• Responsible for assuring that the quality of the work meets or exceeds the project contractual requirements.
• Exceptional communication skills, strong team leadership, and a positive client focus are essential.
• Must have a strong heavy civil construction background and experience overseeing materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
• Ability to efficiently gain complete and comprehensive understanding of the project scope of work, specifications, and contract drawings.
• Technical writing and proficiency preparing reports detailing tests conducted and results is essential.
• Work will be in a remote rural construction site with an onsite office and a nearby camp trailer park for housing.