Construction Quality Control Manager
TD&H Engineering has an opening for a Quality Control Manager with heavy civil construction experience. The Quality Control Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of the Contractor’s Quality Control Program, including the coordination, performance and execution of construction inspection and testing services. The QC Manager is responsible for assuring that the quality of the work meets or exceeds the project’s contractual requirements. Exceptional communication skills, along with strong team leadership and a positive client focus are essential. This position will work in a remote rural construction site with an on-site office and a nearby camp trailer park for housing.
- Strong heavy civil construction background.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently gain complete and comprehensive understanding of the projects scope of work, project specifications and contract drawings.
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated leadership skills, having strong people and communication skills.
- Experience overseeing materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
- Technical writing and proficiency preparing reports detailing tests conducted and results.
TD&H offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
Our employee-owners benefits package includes employee stock ownership and 401(k) retirement plan, cash bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health savings account with employer contributions, paid leave and holiday time, life/AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and various supplemental benefit options. We also offer frequent opportunities for continuing education and career advancement. Our work environment is friendly and professional.