Construction Representative / Materials Tester
Our Bozeman, MT office has an immediate Construction Representative opportunity. The Bozeman office has a fun group of hardworking engineers, surveyors, inspectors, and technicians who enjoy living in the Gallatin Valley and working for a wide variety of clients.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End of year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Inspection of underground utilities.
• Inspection of new roadways, parking lots, etc.
• Onsite materials testing including concrete and soils testing.
• Attend meetings related to construction projects.
• Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards are adhered to and interpret policies as required.
• Maintain official project log and documentation files.
• Identify potential problems to the contractor and project and engineer and provide continuous progress status reports to project engineer and supervisor.
• Must be able to read and understand construction plans, blueprints, and maps.
• Communicate effectively with construction manager and project manager.
• Operate a level and understand cut and fills and elevations for grades.
• Work cooperatively and professionally with coworkers, providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers.