Construction Representative / Materials Tester
The Bozeman, Montana regional office of TD&H Engineering has an immediate opening for a Construction Representative / Materials Tester.
The position includes the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Inspection of underground utilities.
- Inspection of new roadways, parking lots, etc.
- Onsite materials testing including but not limited to concrete and soils testing.
Attends various meetings as needed related to construction projects.
Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to and interpret policies as required.
Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Become thoroughly familiar with the plans and specifications associated with the construction project.
Inspect materials and equipment prior to installation.
Identify potential problems to the contractor and project engineer and provide continuous progress status reports to project engineer and supervisor.
Must be able to read and understand construction plans, blueprints and maps.
- Ability to communicate effectively with construction manager and project manager.
Must have an ability to operate a level and understand cut and fills and elevations for grades.
Work cooperatively and professionally with coworkers, providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
- Perform additional job-related assignments per supervisor’s direction.
TD&H Engineering is a mid-sized civil/structural/geotechnical engineering firm with offices in Montana, Washington, Idaho, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. This is a full-time, hourly position. TD&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunities for advancement, and continuing education.
To apply, send an email with resume, cover letter, and list of references to email@example.com This position will be open until filled. No phone inquiries please.