Employee Spotlight: Wyatt Roberts
March 1, 2021
Helena, MT Office
- How did you first learn about TD&H?
“My College Advisor is friends with Phil Odegard, who was looking for an entry level Engineer for the New Helena office.”
- What is your role at TD&H?
“I’m a Civil Engineer.”
- Before working at TD&H, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
“My most unusual job would most likely either be the time I spent bartending or night calving during college. Your nights never were boring.”
- What are 3 words to describe TD&H?
“Friendly, innovative, and diverse.”
- What do you find the most challenging at TD&H?
“Keeping track of who specializes in what, we have so many different talents that it gets confusing.”
- What do you like most about TD&H?
“The people I work with, everyone has the best attitude.”
- What drew you to TD&H originally? And how has TD&H changed since?
“This was my first engineering job right out of college, and since then TD&H seems to have only grown.”
- What is your favorite part about working for TD&H?
“My days are never the same, we always have a different project to work on.”
- How do you balance your career at TD&H, education and family?
“Well that was a lot easier before working from home, but right now the dogs remind me when dinner time is, and that’s quitting time for the day. TD&H is such a wonderful environment that balancing different aspects of life hasn’t become too much of a challenge yet.”
- Any favorite line from a movie?
“I’m your huckleberry.” – Doc Holiday in Tombstone
- What do you like to do on your days off?
“Go ride horses, work on my house, or go help on a ranch… or be outside, anything but be inside.”
- What is the first concert you attended?
“Joe Nichols at Miles City Bucking Horse Sale.”
- If you could be stuck in an elevator with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
“Robin Williams, a mechanic, and an electrician.”
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Never give up a chance to learn something new, you never know when it’ll help you out.”