Entry Level Civil Engineer
The Kalispell, MT office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Entry Level Civil Engineer. The Kalispell office has been an integral part of the engineering community in the Flathead Valley since 1973.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects, promoting professional development, and encourage long-term employment through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher from an accredited university.
- EIT preferred or ability to obtain within six months.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong team attitude and a positive client focus are essential.
- Work will include a variety of civil engineering tasks including civil design, AutoCAD drafting, construction inspection/administration, public infrastructure technical analysis (water, sewer, storm water), computer modeling, and preparing technical reports.