Entry Level Structural Engineer
The Helena office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Entry-Level Structural Engineer. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmosphere in the office is
energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive
compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End-of-year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
• Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• MS degree in civil engineering with coursework (emphasis) specific to structural engineering. We will consider a candidate with a qualified BS degree.
• Must have a certification as an Engineering Intern (E.I.).
• Must be technically competent having taken most of the coursework required to design structures using the following construction materials: timber, steel, wood, masonry, and concrete.
• Skills in AutoCAD and Revit are desirable but not required.
• Organization and communication skills desired.
• Ability to multi-task and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.
• Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
• Physically able to visit construction sites, meet with architects and contractors, and be able to spend 5-10% of the week outside the office.