The Great Falls office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Environmental Engineer. We have been around since 1965 and serve a diverse clientele from our nine offices in Montana, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmosphere in the office is energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding.
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Bachelor of Science degree in environmental engineering or related field.
- Must have a certification as an Engineering Intern (E.I.) or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Prefer knowledge of civil, geological, industrial hygiene, and other fields interfacing with environmental disciplines.
- Ability to be versatile and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.
- Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
- Physically able to visit construction sites, lift up to 100 lbs, and work in all kids of weather.
- Good writing and verbal skills are essential.
- Attention to detail, a drive to achieve quality work, and meet deadlines.
- Must be capable of independent work at times, will need to communicate with clients,
and regularly collaborate with coworkers.
- HAZWOPER, asbestos, and hazardous waste certifications and training are desirable.
- AutoCAD and organization skills are desirable.
- Construction-related experience is desirable.
- Field experience, safety compliance, public relations, and project management
experience a plus.
- Additional skills such as GIS, surface or groundwater modeling, surveying, and construction materials testing would open additional possibilities.
We encourage excellence by providing interesting projects, promoting professional development, and long-term employment through competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and flexible work schedules. Benefits include:
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance Medical, vision, and dental insurance Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual