TD&H Engineering has an immediate opening for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable employee-owned company
and help to grow the geotechnical department. This job opening is anticipated to be located in either Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, or Bozeman, Montana. For a well-qualified candidate,
other locations in Montana will be considered. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End of year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• BS in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering, MS preferred.
• Prepare proposals and scopes of work.
• Assist in field investigations, laboratory testing, and engineering analysis, and report
• Must have an active PE license in Montana or the ability to obtain within one year.
• Be willing to travel and comfortable with driving and towing trailers.
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• The ability to trouble shoot and repair equipment is a plus.