Landscape Architectural Designer
TD&H Engineering has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Landscape Architect Designer. Work can be based out of one of our Montana office locations including, Great Falls, Helena,
Bozeman or Kalispell. Remote work from Montana, Idaho or Washington may be available for the right candidate. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmospheres in the
offices are energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End-of-year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Minimum qualifications are a Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or a minimum of 3
years’ experience performing the job duties of a Landscape Architect Designer in a similar
• Experienced Licensed Landscape Architect will also be considered. Salary will be adjusted
to be competitive for the experience level of the successful candidate.
• Proficiency in recent versions of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience using Revit is a plus.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of landscape architecture; drafting standards for
planting and irrigation systems; and regional planting/horticulture.
• Good written and oral communication skills and attention to detail are important.
• Prepare landscape architecture drawings for various small and large projects.
• Assist senior landscape architecture staff as directed on various tasks.
• Occasional project site visits may be required.