Structura Precast Tekla BIM Designer
The Media, PA regional office of TD&H Engineering is seeking a full-time detailer/designer for our structural engineering department. Experience in building design drafting and precast concrete drafting is preferred. The successful candidate should be experienced in AutoCAD and Revit drafting. The position is focused on building information modeling (BIM) design for precast concrete structures. The hiring office has a work environment which is busy yet relaxed, small group (<12), and stable with a diversified client base and backlog.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- 1-5 years in precast concrete or concrete detailing drafting preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Able to work in Tekla Precast Concrete structures BIM > 95% of time.
- Experience with Tekla PC for precast concrete detailing (preferred but not mandatory) on buildings, warehouses, utility/municipal structures, and parking garages.
- Experience in reviewing architectural and structural plans, deciphering needs for precast concrete components, able to layout framing packages and erection drawings, create shop tickets, and perform QC/QA.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple structural engineers on multiple projects.
TD&H Engineering is an employee-owned, mid-sized, civil/structural engineering firm with offices located in Montana, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k with employer match, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), and end-of-year performance bonuses. These additional benefits are dependent upon success of company each year; however, statistics show TD&H is trending above market averages. There are also opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
The wage range for this position varies and the final rate will depend upon qualifications and experience. TD&H is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and a minimum of three references who have knowledge of your professional abilities to:
Attention: Paul Hopkins
105 Chesley Drive, Ste 203
Media, PA 19063