The Media, PA regional office of TD&H Engineering is seeking a full or part-time drafter/designer for our structural engineering department. Experience in building design drafting and precast concrete drafting is preferred but not required. The successful candidate should be experienced in CAD and REVIT drafting and have a desire to progress or elevate their skills in building information modeling design. The hiring office has a work environment which is busy yet relaxed, small group, and stable.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years in structural/building drafting
• 0-2 years in precast concrete or concrete detailing drafting
• Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit
• Experience with Tekla PC for precast concrete detailing (preferred but not mandatory)
• Experience with structural detailing and working with structural engineers & architects
• Ability to multi-task and work with multiple structural engineers
TD&H Engineering is an employee-owned, mid-sized, civil/structural engineering firm with offices located in Montana, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k with employer match, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), and end-of-year performance bonuses. These additional benefits are dependent upon success of company each year, however statistics show TD&H is trending above market averages. There are also opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
The wage range for this position is set at $18 to $28 per hour and the final rate will depend upon qualifications and experience.
or mail to:
Attention: Paul Hopkins
105 Chesley Drive, Ste 203
Media, PA 19063
TD&H Engineering is proud to be an EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Posted on December 27, 2018