Structural Engineer I-II
The Media, PA regional office of TD&H Engineering is seeking a full-time project engineer for our structural engineering department. Experience in building design & drafting is preferred. The successful candidate should be experienced in CAD and REVIT drafting along with structural analysis software and report writing. The project engineer will work under the supervision of 2-3 project managers, all with professional engineering license. The hiring office has a work environment which is busy yet relaxed, small group, and stable.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- Licensed EIT is preferred.
- 1-2 years in structural analysis and design for buildings.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Familiar with structural analysis programs such as Enercalc, Risa, Mathcad.
- Experience and proficiency in report writing and working with excel spreadsheets.
- Organization and communication skills desired.
- Experience with structural detailing and working with structural drafters and architects.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.
- Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
- Physically able to visit construction sites, meet with architects and contractors and be able to spend 5-10% of week outside the office.
TD&H Engineering is an employee-owned, mid-sized, civil/structural engineering firm with offices located in Montana, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k with employer match, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), and end-of-year performance bonuses. These additional benefits are dependent upon success of company each year; however, statistics show TD&H is trending above market averages. There are also opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
The wage range for this position varies and the final rate will depend upon qualifications and experience. TD&H is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and a minimum of three references who have knowledge of your professional abilities to:
Attention: Paul Hopkins
105 Chesley Drive, Ste 203
Media, PA 19063