Structural Precast Tekla BIM Designer
Our Media, PA regional office is seeking a full-time detailer/designer for our structural engineering department. The position is focused on building information modeling (BIM) design for precast concrete structures using Tekla PC. The Media office has a work environment that is busy yet relaxed, small group (<12), and stable with a diversified client base and backlog. Media, PA is located approximately 15 miles west of Philadelphia.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules. Benefits include:
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- 1-5 years in precast concrete or concrete detailing drafting preferred.
- Experience with Tekla Structures PC for precast concrete detailing on buildings,warehouses, utility/municipal structures, and parking garages.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and/or Revit. Experience with Solidworks is a plus.
- Able to work in Tekla Precast Concrete Structures BIM majority of work week.
- Experience in reviewing architectural and structural plans, deciphering needs forprecast concrete components, able to layout framing packages and erection drawings,create fabrication drawings (shop tickets), and perform QC/QA.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple structural engineers on multiple projects.