The Great Falls office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Surveyor. We have been around since 1965 and serve a diverse clientele from our nine offices in Montana, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmosphere in the office is energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Operation of Trimble GNSS as well as conventional and robotic equipment.
- Construction layout, site topographic surveys, and property boundary surveying.
- Process survey data using Trimble Business Center and Carlson Survey and Civil 3D.
- Have a high school diploma. Associates surveying degree or equivalent from an accredited post secondary institution preferred. A current student in a surveying program will be considered.
- Strong construction background and AutoCAD experience desirable.
- Enjoy working outdoors and be able to work in all types of weather.
- Have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
- Experience in control, topographic, and construction staking preferred.
- Be a team player, exhibit leadership potential, have strong people and communication skills, and be self motivated.