Surveyor Technician – Great Falls
The Great Falls, Montana regional office of TD&H Engineering has an immediate opportunity for a Surveyor Technician.
- Operation of Trimble GNSS as well as conventional and robotic equipment.
- Construction layout, site topography surveys, and property boundary surveying.
- Process survey data using Trimble Business Center and Carlson Survey and Civil 3D.
- Draft exhibits, plats, and Certificates of Survey using ACAD.
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in surveying from an accredited post-secondary institution or 2 years of land surveying experience preferred.
- Strong construction background and AutoCAD experience desirable.
- Enjoy working outdoors and be able to work in all types of weather.
- Have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Experience in control, boundary, topographic, and construction staking preferred.
- We are looking for an individual who wants a Land Surveying career and has a commitment to producing high-quality work. An ideal candidate will be a team player, exhibit leadership potential, have strong people and communication skills, and be self-motivated.
TD&H Engineering is a mid-sized civil/structural/geotechnical engineering firm with offices in Idaho, Washington, Montana, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. We provide a professional work environment, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement, ownership, and continuing education. TD&H is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, and a minimum of three references that have knowledge of your professional qualifications. This position will be open until filled.