Professional Land Surveyor (Twin Falls, ID)
The Twin Falls, ID office has an immediate opportunity for a Professional Land Surveyor.
The Twin Falls office has a small but very experienced and hardworking staff who enjoy living in the Magic Valley and working for small towns, school districts, architects, counties, highway districts, and private and commercial clients.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long- term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules. Benefits include:
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Knowledge and experience necessary to plan, organize, and engage in land surveying to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, map making, land division, titles, mining, and construction staking.
- Experience with legal property research and the ability to work with minimal supervision is necessary.
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Trimble equipment such as GPS, total stations, data collections is required.
- Professional licensure in the State of Idaho or the ability to quickly get licensed in Idaho is required.
- Travel and overnight travel at times may be required.