The Great Falls, MT office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Civil Engineer. We have been around since 1965 and serve a diverse clientele from our nine offices in Idaho, Montana,
Washington, North Dakota, and Pennsylvania. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmosphere in the office is energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End-of-year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in Montana or have the ability to obtain an
Montana license within 1 year.
• Experience in engineering design for rural roads and streets.
• Experience in land development including water, sewer, and stormwater system design.
• Ability to be versatile and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.
• Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
• Good writing and verbal skills are essential.
• Attention to detail, a drive to achieve quality work, and meet deadlines.
• Must be capable of independent work at times, will need to communicate with clients, and
regularly collaborate with coworkers.
• AutoCAD and organization skills are desirable.
• Construction related experience is desirable.