Employee Spotlight: Dan Wolf
May 3, 2021
- How did you first learn about TD&H?
“Through a referral from a local agency contact.”
- What is your role at TD&H?
“Senior Project Manager.”
- Before working at TD&H, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
“In college, I had a summer job building large bird cages for a parrot breeder.”
- What are 3 words to describe TD&H?
“Diversified, supportive, successful.”
- What do you find the most challenging at TD&H?
“The variety of the projects.”
- What do you like most about TD&H?
“That this company values its employees.”
- What drew you to TD&H originally? And how has TD&H changed since?
“The focus on municipal engineering, after having worked in land development prior to the Great Recession. Since then, the past few years have seen an increase in land development projects.”
- What is your favorite part about working for TD&H?
“My coworkers (even Tony).”
- How do you balance your career at TD&H, education and family?
“By trying to be flexible, and prioritizing.”
- Any favorite line from a movie?
“It’s naht a toomah!” – Kindergarten Cop
- What do you like to do on your days off?
“Woodworking, photography, home improvement projects.”
- What is the first concert you attended?
“Never been to a concert.”
- If you could be stuck in an elevator with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
“Albert Einstein, the Ghost of Christmas Future, my late Grandad.”
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Learn something new every day.”