Employee Spotlight: Jerry Rogers
February 22, 2021
Media, PA Office
- How did you first learn about TD&H?
“I was walking out of Wegman’s (Grocery Store) and ran into Brad Smith, a
structural engineer from the media office. He was my intern at a previous
engineering firm. He told me how much he liked working for Paul and TD&H”
- What is your role at TD&H?
“Structural engineering project manager.”
- Before working at TD&H, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
“Working in complete darkness manufacturing film at kodak the summer after I graduated high school.”
- What are 3 words to describe TD&H?
“Family, easy-going, and active.”
- What do you find the most challenging at TD&H?
“Trying to find new clients or proving yourself to new clients.”
- What do you like most about TD&H?
“It sounds like I’m kissing up, but working for an easy-going and understanding boss like Paul. The environment in the office is great for fostering career growth.”
- What drew you to TD&H originally? And how has TD&H changed since?
“I came to TD&H because there was the opportunity to grow my career and broaden the variety of projects I work on. I haven’t been here long enough for TD&H to change.”
- What is your favorite part about working for TD&H?
“The flexible work hours and the easy-going office environment. “
- How do you balance your career at TD&H, education and family?
“I just do.”
- Any favorite line from a movie?
“Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.”
– Guardians of the Galaxy
- What do you like to do on your days off?
“Hiking with my dogs, kayaking, or rock climbing.”
- What is the first concert you attended?
“It might have been Counting Crows or Chadwick Stokes.”
- If you could be stuck in an elevator with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
“My deceased brother Mike, my climbing partner Ryan, and my college friend Phil.”
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Don’t care or stress over what others think of you, it’s not worth the real estate they take up in your head.”
-My friend Phil