Employee Spotlight: Joe Matter
Media, PA Office
- How did you first learn about TD&H?
“While working for another firm.”
- What is your role at TD&H?
“Structural CAD Designer.”
- Before working at TD&H, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
“I worked at a plastics company and learned about injection molding and manufacturing processes.”
- What are 3 words to describe TD&H?
“Relaxed, friendly, and involved.”
- What do you find the most challenging at TD&H?
“Working in many different software programs and types of projects.”
- What do you like most about TD&H?
“The people, they have been very welcoming.”
- What drew you to TD&H originally? And how has TD&H changed since?
“I wanted to get back into structural drafting. I’ve been able to do some civil as well.”
- What is the favorite part about working for TD&H?
“It is nice being part of a company that is involved in our community AND promotes a good work/life balance.”
- How do you balance your career at TD&H, education and family?
“Having a regular schedule has helped me spend more time with my family.”
- What do you like to do on your days off?
“Hiking, snowshoeing, camping, visiting friends and family”
- What is the first concert you attended?
“Pearl Jam in Missoula”
- If you could be stuck in an elevator with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
“Alfred Hitchcock, Ken Griffey Jr., and Tom Segura.”
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Always offer a helping hand, not because it may make you feel good, but because it’s the right thing to do.”