Employee Spotlight: Leah Dovlatabadi
Twin Falls Office
- How did you first learn about TD&H?
“By searching on Google for engineering companies.”
- What is your role at TD&H?
- Before working at TD&H, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
““Working for an advertising company as a Photoshop designer in Persia.”
- What are 3 words to describe TD&H?
“Community, successful, growing.”
- What do you find the most challenging at TD&H?
“The variety of the projects.”
- What do you like most about TD&H?
“Awesome people and the flexibility.”
- What drew you to TD&H originally? And how has TD&H changed since?
“I’m interested in this position because it will allow me to use my previous experience while continuing to develop my expertise in a new role and that TD&H cares about the progress of its employees.”
- What is your favorite part about working for TD&H?
“The people and learning new things every day.”
- How do you balance your career at TD&H, education and family?
“Set priorities, plan and do things.”
- Any favorite line from a movie?
“May the odds be ever in your favor.” – Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen), The Hunger Games (2012)
- What do you like to do on your days off?
“Spend time with family, drawing & painting.”
- What is the first concert you attended?
“My favorite concert was the concert by violinists in Persia in 2009.”
- If you could be stuck in an elevator with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?
“Hard question, my son, my husband and Jesus.”
- Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Wherever you find yourself at work or in your personal life, do the very best you can do.”