Professional Land Surveyor or LSIT
The Spokane, Washington regional office of TD&H Engineering has an immediate surveyor opportunity. The Spokane office has a veteran staff of qualified engineers, engineering technicians, CAD operators, surveyors, and construction administration staff.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects, promoting professional development, and encourage long-term employment through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End-of-year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• Licensed to practice surveying in Washington or possess a Land Surveyor In Training (LSIT) certificate and will be eligible to take the professional exam in two years.
• Strong background in determining property boundary, topographic surveying, and AutoCADexperience desirable.
• Enjoy working outdoors and be able to work in all types of weather.
• Have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
• Operation of Trimble GNSS as well as conventional and robotic equipment.
• Construction layout, site topography surveys, and property boundary surveying.
• Process survey data using Trimble Business Center and Civil 3D.
• We are looking for individuals who want a rewarding surveying career and has commitment to producing high quality work. An ideal candidate will be a team player, exhibit leadership potential, have strong people and communication skills, and be self-motivated.