Structural Engineer/Project Manager
The Great Falls and Helena offices have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Structural Engineer/Project Manager that can work from one of these locations doing engineering work for the Great Falls office. The position offers a great variety of work and the atmospheres in the offices are energetic, fun, and extremely rewarding.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value long-term employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, competitive benefits, and flexible work schedules.
• 401K with employer match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• End of year performance bonuses
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
• MS degree in civil engineering with coursework (emphasis) specific to structural engineering.
• Licensed PE is preferred with structural design experience.
• 5+ years in structural analysis and design for buildings.
• Familiar with structural analysis programs such as Enercalc, Risa, Mathcad.
• Ability to work on and manage multiple projects running simultaneously and work with multiple clients.
• Experience and proficiency in report writing and working with excel spreadsheets.
• Organization and communication skills desired.
• Experience with structural detailing and working with structural drafters and architects.
• Ability to think through problems, break down tasks, and prioritize work.
• Physically able to visit construction sites, meet with architects and contractors, and be able to spend 5-10% of the week outside the office.