The Spokane, Washington office has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Structural Engineer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage excellence by providing interesting projects and promoting professional development. We value longterm employment and demonstrate this commitment to value through competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and flexible work schedules.
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB) accrual
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Must have a BS degree or higher in civil engineering with an emphasis in structural
- Must be certified as an Engineer In Training (EIT).
- Professional or Structural Engineering licenses (PE and/or SE) are encouraged to apply.
- Exceptional communication skills, along with a strong team attitude and a positive client focus are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple clients and on multiple projects.